We are Hiring.
OUR SISTER COMPANY INXSEN NEEDS YOU NOW!.
You’re Ambitious, So Are We. We’re (Still) Hiring.
Although the way we work has temporarily changed, our people remain the heart of everything we do.
We’re looking to the future and continuing to build our world-class team.
Be creative. Think smart. Love clothes. Have fun. Sound good? You’re going to fit right in.
Check out our current openings and apply today.
Don’t see an exact fit? We still want to hear from you. We’re always seeking the best and brightest — send in your resume and tell us why INXSEN is the place for you.
Drop me a line
Let’s hang out
THE JOB OPPORTUNITY
As a Senior Designer in the Creative Textile Design Department, you will be responsible for creating beautiful artwork for our collections through elevated prints, graphics, patterns and embellishment that our clients will love – and race out to buy. You will play a pivotal role in executing the brand vision through detailed research, design and development of select textiles. And, with your valuable contribution to the business in this role, the opportunities are endless – from a rewarding career in Creative Textile Design to continued growth within INXSEN
As the Senior Designer, you will:
- Identify external marketplace trends across all applicable product elements
- Curate the seasonal interpretation of our brand vision by translating relevant trends through prints, graphics, patterns and embellishments
- Ensure that each print, graphic, pattern and embellishment executes on the creative vision
The Senior Designer has:
- A commitment to learn and apply INXSEN’s Business and People Leadership principles
- Proven skills, education, and/or required certifications in textile design, and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value and drive the business
- A sense of urgency executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
- An ability to identify, evaluate, and suggest business opportunities for today and tomorrow, considering top line and bottom line impacts
- An understanding and a passion for the industry in which we operate and ability to bring learnings in-house to further enhance the business
- An understanding of INXSEN’s brand, aesthetic and style fundamentals and is engaged in trends and cultural influences
- A desire to conceptualize, develop, and execute new ideas, designs, and products that will elevate INXSEN’s brand
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
INXSEN is an Equal Opportunity employer. INXSEN believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.